Arrow[REQ] Desktop Background (Small add on)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[REQ] Desktop Background (Small add on)
Hey all you beautiful designers and graphic artists, I'm currently in need of a slight favor. I have the name "Best Jungle Udyr" on League of Legends, and I would love for somebody to add a small gfx of that name onto the wallpaper I currently have if possible. I'll attach the image below. What I'm looking for is a similar theme and font that represents Spirit Guard Udyr into that "Best Jungle Udyr" name. Thanks in advance, and I hope somebody can help me out!
z7G6uMp.jpg381 KB · 7 downloads
@Revolvinq

So u nly need to add a text with a nice font or a nice animation or both ?
Thanks so much. It looks great.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?