SmileWTSTom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms (EU,NA) Packs up to 80% OFF!

Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by clouddantex View Post
Everything went smooth, Vouch +1. I got what i wanted, excellent service. and ... alot more than i expected.
thanks you were very nice, you deserve it
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
please change thread name to "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms (EU,NA) Packs up to 80% OFF!" thanks
Has been done. Just mention me next time.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Has been done. Just mention me next time.
Thanks I did not want to mention you because I thought that you are busy and you have no time for my stupid ideas
Contacted you on skype.

+1. Legit as shit. I definitely got what I paid for to say the least.
Big Vouch +1

Pm'ed him and he added me like 1 minutes later on skype... transaction went smoothly and all was done in about 5 minutes, great guy Highly Recommended
Quote Originally Posted by wordd View Post
Big Vouch +1

Pm'ed him and he added me like 1 minutes later on skype... transaction went smoothly and all was done in about 5 minutes, great guy Highly Recommended
thanks for everything, I really enjoyed our chat
Hey my skype is realreflexgamers. I don't know how to pm.
Quote Originally Posted by RRG_J0K3Y View Post
Hey my skype is realreflexgamers. I don't know how to pm.
added and your package was delivered
Very fast and easy trade, +1 vouch. Very great trade and I would do it again. Thanks
please update main post, thanks @Hugo Boss


Do you play this nice game? Do you want to get a little advantage? NOW BOTH EU and NA (USA,CAN) versions!

Price List:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Assault Starter Pack - 2 EUR (Steam price 9,99 EUR)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Recon Starter Pack - 2 EUR (Steam price 9,99 EUR)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Support Starter Pack - 2 EUR (Steam price 9,99 EUR)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Advanced Assault Pack - 6 EUR (Steam price 24,99 EUR)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Advanced Recon Pack - 6 EUR (Steam price 24,99 EUR)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Advanced Support Pack - 6 EUR (Steam price 24,99 EUR)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Squad Starter Pack - 12 EUR (Steam price 49,99 EUR)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Advanced Squad Pack - 15 EUR (Steam price 99,99 EUR)


Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Assault Starter Pack - 3 USD (Steam price 9,99 USD)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Recon Starter Pack - 3 USD (Steam price 9,99 USD)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Support Starter Pack - 3 USD (Steam price 9,99 USD)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Advanced Assault Pack - 9 USD (Steam price 24,99 USD)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Advanced Recon Pack - 9 USD (Steam price 24,99 USD)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Advanced Support Pack - 9 USD (Steam price 24,99 USD)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Squad Starter Pack - 15 USD (Steam price 49,99 USD)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Advanced Squad Pack - 20 USD (Steam price 99,99 USD)

!NEW! Buy Advanced Squad Pack and GET ALL PREVIOUS PACKS for FREE!!! - So pay 15€/20$ and get all stuff with original price 250€/$!!!
!NEW! REFERRAL SYSTEM: Recommend my service to two of your friends, and If they will buy Advanced Squad Pack, you will get one for free!


Payment: PayPal only!

I will add it directly to your account, you can create even fresh account if you want. Leave your message here and send me your skype in PM (you can be sure you are talking to me), I will contact you ASAP. I need just about 10-20 minutes. You do not need to worry about any BAN or penalties.

skype: mpgh.akim14 - send me PM before contacting me, so you can be sure you are talking to me, if I do not respond, I am currently AFK and I will be back soon

There are no refunds at all - it may lead to blocking your account! You will always receive your stuff!

VOUCHES: 5+ (some users bought more packages)

[/SIZE]



//update 04/27/2014: changed prices a little, added bonus to Advanced Squad Pack, Referral system

--- feel free to delete this post after edit
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
please update main post, thanks @Hugo Boss


Do you play this nice game? Do you want to get a little advantage? NOW BOTH EU and NA (USA,CAN) versions!

Price List:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Assault Starter Pack - 2 EUR (Steam price 9,99 EUR)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Recon Starter Pack - 2 EUR (Steam price 9,99 EUR)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Support Starter Pack - 2 EUR (Steam price 9,99 EUR)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Advanced Assault Pack - 6 EUR (Steam price 24,99 EUR)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Advanced Recon Pack - 6 EUR (Steam price 24,99 EUR)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Advanced Support Pack - 6 EUR (Steam price 24,99 EUR)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Squad Starter Pack - 12 EUR (Steam price 49,99 EUR)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU: Advanced Squad Pack - 15 EUR (Steam price 99,99 EUR)


Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Assault Starter Pack - 3 USD (Steam price 9,99 USD)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Recon Starter Pack - 3 USD (Steam price 9,99 USD)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Support Starter Pack - 3 USD (Steam price 9,99 USD)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Advanced Assault Pack - 9 USD (Steam price 24,99 USD)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Advanced Recon Pack - 9 USD (Steam price 24,99 USD)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Advanced Support Pack - 9 USD (Steam price 24,99 USD)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Squad Starter Pack - 15 USD (Steam price 49,99 USD)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Advanced Squad Pack - 20 USD (Steam price 99,99 USD)

!NEW! Buy Advanced Squad Pack and GET ALL PREVIOUS PACKS for FREE!!! - So pay 15€/20$ and get all stuff with original price 250€/$!!!
!NEW! REFERRAL SYSTEM: Recommend my service to two of your friends, and If they will buy Advanced Squad Pack, you will get one for free!


Payment: PayPal only!

I will add it directly to your account, you can create even fresh account if you want. Leave your message here and send me your skype in PM (you can be sure you are talking to me), I will contact you ASAP. I need just about 10-20 minutes. You do not need to worry about any BAN or penalties.

skype: mpgh.akim14 - send me PM before contacting me, so you can be sure you are talking to me, if I do not respond, I am currently AFK and I will be back soon

There are no refunds at all - it may lead to blocking your account! You will always receive your stuff!

VOUCHES: 5+ (some users bought more packages)

Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post


//update 04/27/2014: changed prices a little, added bonus to Advanced Squad Pack, Referral system

--- feel free to delete this post after edit
Done .
[/SIZE]
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Done .
thanks, that was really fast
i wana buy Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA: Advanced Squad Pack - 20USD
skype: joerigh
Would like a recon starter pack, and depending on how decent vs start n advanced i will see about getting advanced.
Maybe even get a squad pack too. Thanks can't wait for the add.
skype: Jose2388
Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?