WTSSelling Titanfall (Deluxe Edition) Account + BF4 Account

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Titanfall (Deluxe Edition) Account + BF4 Account
Played BF4 for about 30 mins, GPU heats up really fast when I play it so I prefer not to.

Never played Titanfall, it's a fresh account and it comes with original email.

Preferably payments through BTC

I have a Paypal->BTC Exchanger if you need one.


Titanfall Deluxe Edition -> $25 BTC

Battlefield 4 -> $15 BTC

skype: ryanyoloswag420

Willing to use a middleman.
ill buy titanfall
Quote Originally Posted by oxjoexo View Post
ill buy titanfall
Okay. Please contact me over skype ' Ryanyoloswag420 '
Still for sale, please don't contact me unless you're going first or you already have a middleman ready.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?