QuestionCS:GO Skin Hack

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO Skin Hack
Hey People.
Have some of you a working Skin hack? or think he can create one?

Greets
This will NEVER exist dude
Skin hacks? They're already existing, they are just detected though. It's almost impossible to hack in CS:GO without getting banned.
VAC, isn't the problem. Overwatch is the problem, if you're just playing TDM, CASUAL, and OFFICIAL servers, then you're probably able to wallhack or triggerbot, without getting VACCED. You are not able to play competetive with hacks, without getting banned. Using other hacks for other games, also results in a ban, for CS:GO.

I hacked i APB and got banned for CS:GO. Be carefull out there :-)
Quote Originally Posted by mikkel12b View Post
Skin hacks? They're already existing, they are just detected though. It's almost impossible to hack in CS:GO without getting banned.
VAC, isn't the problem. Overwatch is the problem, if you're just playing TDM, CASUAL, and OFFICIAL servers, then you're probably able to wallhack or triggerbot, without getting VACCED. You are not able to play competetive with hacks, without getting banned. Using other hacks for other games, also results in a ban, for CS:GO.

I hacked i APB and got banned for CS:GO. Be carefull out there :-)
Bullshit, get out.
Liar.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


Bullshit, get out.
Liar.
Liar? I can hear, that you don't know shit about this.
You are able to hack in casuals etc, since overwatch isnt included. And yes, you are getting banned, for hacking in other games.
Well, you are the one, who sould "get out". This is personal experience.
Quote Originally Posted by mikkel12b View Post
Liar? I can hear, that you don't know shit about this.
You are able to hack in casuals etc, since overwatch isnt included. And yes, you are getting banned, for hacking in other games.
Well, you are the one, who sould "get out". This is personal experience.
Oh I see how it is.
I know for a fact that it isn't how it works.

I was banned in CSGO but not in ANY other game.
It's partially based on which engine it is running.
Lets say that you get banned in CSS, you will now be banned in all the source (2007 I believe) engine games.
So unless that change very recently, you are wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


Oh I see how it is.
I know for a fact that it isn't how it works.

I was banned in CSGO but not in ANY other game.
It's partially based on which engine it is running.
Lets say that you get banned in CSS, you will now be banned in all the source (2007 I believe) engine games.
So unless that change very recently, you are wrong.
I'm not wrong. But i think you misunderstood me, because of my english.

It's probably because i had the hack injected to APB, and without closing the "hack-menu" or whatever it's called, open while opening CS:GO. I'm just trying to say, you need to be carefull. I didn't inject anything to CS:GO. I wasen't even hacking in it, i was DMG legit. But the hack-menu was enough to get me banned. Even without injection.

And no. I'm not banned in all my games, i still got Rust, Forced and APB etc.
Quote Originally Posted by mikkel12b View Post
I'm not wrong. But i think you misunderstood me, because of my english.

It's probably because i had the hack injected to APB, and without closing the "hack-menu" or whatever it's called, open while opening CS:GO. I'm just trying to say, you need to be carefull. I didn't inject anything to CS:GO. I wasen't even hacking in it, i was DMG legit. But the hack-menu was enough to get me banned. Even without injection.

And no. I'm not banned in all my games, i still got Rust, Forced and APB etc.
That seems more right, now I understand you.
I think that might've been the same reason to why I got VAC'd on CSGO, why on earth would I hack on something that I regularly play and that I actually threw real money at.
I player competitive with trigger and esp and no bann
You just got lucky or your probably shit with hacks
Wrong spelling
There has one time, bin a release of a CS:GO skin hack, but the people that used it, got banned very fast, because they could se who got the skind by 'trading, selling/buying, win' and so on. But yes you can make a hack, but mostely you will get banned very fast from CS:GO.
Hope it helped.
Thanks for reading
I don't know where you can find it, but my friend had it once I will ask him
So is there an skin hack or no ?
Can't you use stuff like skin mods where you go into the files and put the skin in there and only you can see it?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?