QuestionNew Feature For Visual Tool?

PollAdd Trinity Rocket Steering Speed Editor Inside Visual Tool?
1 votes
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
New Feature For Visual Tool?
Yes, I have discovered something else. But I need your opinion first. Does a lot of you would love to have better steering while controlling the Trinity Rocket?

Well the new feature I wish to add is a Trinity Rocket Steering Speed Editor. This will allow you to put any steering speed you wish while calling a Trinity Rocket. This way you can reach spot more easily and more effectively to take down your targets.

Will this feature should be in the Visual Tool?
i guess it will show on killcam, right?
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
i guess it will show on killcam, right?
Thats the downside yes... I never tested it but there is a big chance that yes it is.
360 Trinity rocket TO DA FACE
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us