Accepting requests for (private) hacks

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Accepting requests for (private) hacks
So... After being gone for about 2 years I'm back and all bla bla bla nice to meet you new users

After some years of practicing and stuff I thought about offering my services for the people who want it.
On request I can make some hacks for you (only) or for the community.

All I need is some requests and someone who'll share his/her CoDG folder (to RE).

Hope to see some posts here ^^,
Dem leecher kids want a wallhack...
Welcome back teacher
Please be aware that distributing hacks privately, either paid or for free, is not allowed. Sorry. Just a heads up.
Ah yeah, forgot about that...

Anyway, has someone been so nice as to upload a dump of the most recent version?
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
Ah yeah, forgot about that...

Anyway, has someone been so nice as to upload a dump of the most recent version?
I have a dumped version of 3.10.X I can send you a link in a PM once I will hosted it.
Can you do a wallhack for the new version of Call of duty Ghost ? ( sorry for my bad English , I am French )
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?