Cool+30% EXP EVENT !!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
+30% EXP EVENT !!
Hey all AVA Players ^^
This weekend there's an event in all AVA

+30% EXP Only this weekend


So what r u waiting for just go and play as possible as u can


P.S : Event is not included specific stage or game it's in every game u play


I just liked to let u know all


C u There
WOW NOW I CAN BECOME BRIGIDAIR GENERAL!! AMAZING THANK YOU AERIA THIS IS AMAZING! NOT!!! Aeria dont even know how to host a game, f*cking nabs.
@Like4G6

Just enjoy the game and don't let aeria screw ur mood
I enjoyed it at IJJI Times, now it sucks, aeria destroyed it, and i hack the sh*t out of it every Day
@Like4G6

Ya u right and they deserve every hack cuz they r a money monster .. I hate this fucking rule Pay to Play .. Dam i wish if i can make a DDos attack to aeria but it's useless :|
DDoS attack can take you at prison break lol I mean extreme not easy
@.Lawliet

Don't worry i'm in a free country

But ya it's not easy to attack aeria .. But waiting aeria to return the perm weapons again or they will destroyed by hackers
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us