Blunt Boosting / Cheap / Fast / Easy / %100 Win Every Game Add me on skype or post id

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Blunt Boosting / Cheap / Fast / Easy / %100 Win Every Game Add me on skype or post id
plain and simple you pay and you get boosted games take about 15 20 mins at the longest easy 16-0 everygame if its played all the way out

skype is Jalen.LZ

Post your steam name if you dont want to skype thank you please hurry fast
Also if facing another booster I will not lose the game it will still be a easy win.
Yeah man Add my Skype IStinkz, I need to be boosted for 7 matches, talk once added.
just finished with him anyone else want a boost?
cheap, legit, I LOVE IT! thanks man I'll keep in touch + rep for you!
Anyone else looking im back online again (had to sleep XD)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?