ExclamationWTBTitanfall CD-Key

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Titanfall CD-Key
I'm only looking to buy a CD-Key, NO ACCOUNTS! I will NEVER go first, but we can use a Middleman.
Please write your offer here and PM me before adding me on Skype.
I will NOT pay more than 20$ for a key.
Well not paying more then $20 no one will sell to you. Cheapest out there is $40
Quote Originally Posted by lolox83 View Post
Sell it 20 Im crazy but i need money Proof : http://prntscr.com/3eisti

Add my skype in my signature
20$ flat, you first or middleman? Add my Skype to discuss.
Trade with @lolox83 has failed.

Still looking to buy a CD-Key, will NOT pay more than 20$ (US Dollars not Euros or Pounds)
Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
Trade with @lolox83 has failed.

Still looking to buy a CD-Key, will NOT pay more than 20$ (US Dollars not Euros or Pounds)
Sorry for that ^-^
Still buying
Still need to buy a key!
I have one PM me my skype is not working.
Quote Originally Posted by Chou View Post
I have one PM me my skype is not working.
I never trade with new users, sorry.
Still buying a key!
hello , I got account with titanfall, if you need contact me ok ?
skype: supersoul1368
Quote Originally Posted by hungvmsb View Post
hello , I got account with titanfall, if you need contact me ok ?
skype: supersoul1368
Thanks but I'm gonna have to refuse because:
1) I only need a CD-Key
2) I don't trade with new users
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us