CoolPatchedNEW AVA Xigncode Bypass

Posts 16–30 of 167 · Page 2 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
NEW AVA Xigncode3 Bypass


Status: Undetected



Instructions

1. Extract the RAR.
2. Close Aeria Ignite.
2. Open Bypass exe as Admin.
3. Open AVA as Admin and through your NWZ Launcher only.
4. You can find your NWZ launcher in the AVA folder, and just add a shortcut to your desktop.



Enjoy, as this will enable you to use Cheat Engine (Don't ask) and some old hacks (Not tested any).


Tested and working on Windows 7 & 8 64bit
Not tested with Steam so can't help you with it, sorry!



Virus Scans:
ⓘ

ⓘ



Thanks and credit to /me @Riddick @Jabberwock for help with the C++ prog.

And @R3DDOT for advice on protecting it from leechers.


Please press the thanks button!
Nice job @riddick... Keep going like this...
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
So its the time to release or not ?
Too bad you released it.
I've had this bypass since a few days after the last bypass got patched, and there should be a game update next week, so let's give everybody a few days of fun eh. Why are you always so negative about everything I do.

I'm going to open a vote @Frought for Cock Sucker again on the main section if you keep this up after telling me last week that you were going to release a new hack menu on Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


I've had this bypass since a few days after the last bypass got patched, and there should be a game update next week, so let's give everybody a few days of fun eh. Why are you always so negative about everything I do.

I'm going to open a vote @Frought for Cock Sucker again on the main section if you keep this up after telling me last week that you were going to release a new hack menu on Skype.
I haven't neither post negative things nor ask you when did you have it. And yeah I won't release anything.
Just keep checking unkn......
yo riddick good job dude!!Btw do u know if there is any hack which works with ur bypass?except cheat engines
Request for AVA SEA SC Bypass sir.
Quote Originally Posted by txiikzamp View Post
Request for AVA SEA SC Bypass sir.
It can't be done as they run the "Server Heartbeat"
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
So its the time to release or not ?
Too bad you released it.
Don't worry, because if even @Riddick 's new bypass get patched in the next game update, there's still @R3DDOT bypass that hasn't been released yet!
Well, there isn't a tutorial for CheatEngine AVA 2014 yet, so i'm stuck.
It's a great bypass but what hack do I use??
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Don't worry, because if even @Riddick 's new bypass get patched in the next game update, there's still @R3DDOT bypass that hasn't been released yet!
You don't understand how it works then if that's what you think. It's just a find value and address with CE is easy to update. I could not be bothered the last few weeks due to QQ'ers, leechers and spammers. And there will be a new hack released in the next few days for sure.
Which one of the Detected hacks work? Links, please!
What can u do with cheat engine ?
U so pro !
GOOD JOB MAN !
Hello again, I try to do gun add hack with bypass and cheat engine, It doesn't find the next scan can anyone help me about this?
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


If you read the thread this is for Cheat Engine users more than anything else.
Cheat Engine way still works ? was thinking its outdated and not working any more

i will try it on noob acc and see i know how but never try it before
Good job Riddick You are the best ! But any hacks for the moment :'(
Posts 16–30 of 167 · Page 2 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us