god mode is back?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
god mode is back?
I was playing a one man army and this guy with a super spy character was going around the map and killing people so I got about 2 shots on him with a sniper and he didn't die and he had 0 deaths.. I was just wondering if god mode is back again
Quote Originally Posted by Lemon >.< View Post
I was playing a one man army and this guy with a super spy character was going around the map and killing people so I got about 2 shots on him with a sniper and he didn't die and he had 0 deaths.. I was just wondering if god mode is back again

thats was me and no it isnt god mode

it is superspy using character hack

HP:100 AP:500

no one head shoted me so i was unstopable that and i was owning all with remote kill

god mode isnt back sadly maybe we will find away

i updated my vip like 3 days ago decided to test it
i hope you enjoyed it
Its just char hack...
Simple as that.
lol, id's still the same, isen't just "noob ahead here, mattypaty and tim" that have that shit, just call s2s and be happy.
Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
lol, id's still the same, isen't just "noob ahead here, mattypaty and tim" that have that shit, just call s2s and be happy.
fuck you brazillian scum
Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
lol, id's still the same, isen't just "noob ahead here, mattypaty and tim" that have that shit, just call s2s and be happy.
Disowned didn't say that Tim and myself are the only ones with character hack, and I cant really tell if you are calling us noobs or not but ok.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
@DisOwned, you couldn't find a skittle in a skittles bag, get out.

As for the subject of God Mode, i've seen it several times in the last few months. When asked what site they use, they never reply. It also seems to always be the same people because they have similar usernames every time. I had it on video before i formatted my pc.

Also, Char hack has been public for almost a year. The ID hasn't changed.
stop replying in topics you dont understand
Quote Originally Posted by Timboy67678 View Post
stop replying in topics you dont understand
I understand plenty. Probably more than you do. Just because I started in the modding section doesn't mean I don't know the hacks or coding itself. I've actually given ideas on how hacks work to people like Jeff, Flengo, Chaos Coders, tweak and others, and 80% of the time, my ideas worked. I had been saying exactly how unlimited ammo works for the last 3 years, but no one listened because "i'm a modder, i couldn't possibly understand." Well, If you really look into the logic side of things, I may know better than a coder since I mess with the physical FILES. Plus, I've dug around the source code of NOLF2, AVP2, Contract Jack, and FEAR... I think I know enough about the engine, the code, the physical files, and what hacks can come out of it. I'm not saying that I'm king shit, and no everything, I'm just saying I have the common sense to get around and understand this stuff. I'm sure if I sat long enough, I could have something like god mode in a week, whether it be full, or like the char hack version

Good day to you, you little shit.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
I understand plenty. Probably more than you do. <insert rant here>
i stopped reading here
Quote Originally Posted by matypatty View Post


i stopped reading here
and i here: "you little shit."
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?