QuestionSolved<<<<-Hack->>>>

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
<<<<-Hack->>>>
Is there existing any Hack? Can someone give me a link or a description?
I don't know of any. I hope someone is working on something. I doubt it though.
When its released on steam someone probserly(<--- i know its mispelt ) is going to make a hack
I shall be making a hack for this game with aimbot all guns auto things like that, but I doubt I will release it, if you want to know more or help out msg me on skype Fimen The Wanderer.
ok guys plans have changed. I am getting to be pretty busy and am no expert coder so don't come to me asking stuff, and secondly please refrain from using my skype to bug me. Thank you.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us