SolvedBoL client

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
BoL client
SO recently alot of people have been posting scripts needed for BoL. And i thought i'd try it out but i dont know how to get the actual client.

can someone plz post a link or file that has the Bol Client.
Have you tried, I dunno, Google or something?
Quote Originally Posted by tinnetju View Post
Have you tried, I dunno, Google or something?
We already have, the problem is really bad Iv tried to download it and it says failed to update.
the page dont work for meit says: Error 522 Ray ID: 1251158de3670737 Connection timed out,
can someone send me the bol client plz¿?
For the failed to update, there is a fix, everyone has it, I think it's putting certain files in appdata, but you'll have to find the exact thing.
Google Botoflegends


Page works for me, not sure why you guys are having problems.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?