Yea, I joined before most of them, but was inactive for a long, long period of time. I will be adding a pen tool section in a couple of hours, maybe 2, I need to do hw before.
.:Things to Know:.
lol your a noob so everyone gets to be a dick to you, well we get to see you grow and improve overtime!!!!
so if you make a good sig and your new = ripper
so if you make a good sig and your new = ripper

Well lostie just summed up our famous welcome party.
It was a very nice find and deserves a sticky but your gonna have to give some proof, like the wikipedia link and the magazines =/, otherwise no-one will believe you mate.
.
.
Photos of the Magazine I used:




Lol, I didn't copy paste guys.




Lol, I didn't copy paste guys.
You guys are never really happy are you 
At least me and Kyle believe you mate.

At least me and Kyle believe you mate.
u do know alot of people wont read the whole thing
Yea, now STFU and enjoy what I wrote. Stop repeating what 10 ppl have already said.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/DiscussionA GREAT thing to know.
18 GeneralThings to know about liz when applying for a app
9 Combat Arms Europe HacksWhat Things Does I Need To Know To Make A Hack?KI 3 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatsi know how to fix connection server has ended thingHA 1 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats101 things you dont know about CABO 37