QuestionHelpRustlerV4 How to use?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
RustlerV4 How to use?
Hello guys I have a problem...
I have Rustlerv4 and I put the rustlerv4 folder in my arma II oa directory then I started my Arma II oa and executed Startup.sqf with master131's script injector and then I enter the password and after that it means "Script scr\exec.sqf not found" and if I join a server (without Battleeye) and Press Tab nothing happens the menu don't want to Pop up so I don't know what I did wrong and pls say how to fix this error
PLS HELP ME I JUST WANT TO TROLL SOME NOOBS ON NO BATTLEEYE SERVERS
Ps: I don't need a Bypass wanna just play on no battleye servers
PLS HELP
LG janray9000
Even on non-battleye servers you won't be able to use old detected menus. Antihack scripts will detect and kick/ban you.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?