Wondering if..

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Wondering if..
I hope I'm posting this in the correct section.

I haven't hacked in Maple in about.. maybe 6-7 yrs +?

I also noticed that some of the tuts and info are a bit dated.
Just wondering if all that info and tuts still apply today with the current version of the game.

Also I've been looking/reading at the most recent posts and there are a few things I don't understand.
Wanted to know if anyone is willing to kill a little time with me in learning some of these, sort of like an online real time class and if that's not possible then can anyone send me to some type of "Anti Knock back" mod/hack? Currently trying to do the new JQ and the knock back always screws me over.
Quote Originally Posted by LuciferzFury View Post
I hope I'm posting this in the correct section.

I haven't hacked in Maple in about.. maybe 6-7 yrs +?

I also noticed that some of the tuts and info are a bit dated.
Just wondering if all that info and tuts still apply today with the current version of the game.

Also I've been looking/reading at the most recent posts and there are a few things I don't understand.
Wanted to know if anyone is willing to kill a little time with me in learning some of these, sort of like an online real time class and if that's not possible then can anyone send me to some type of "Anti Knock back" mod/hack? Currently trying to do the new JQ and the knock back always screws me over.
I think some are are pretty much outdated, but I don't play the game, and the section is quiet recently.
Oh man that kind of sucks. Wasn't expecting it to be soo quiet here being as the game is still big, still see plenty of hackers/botters.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


I think some are are pretty much outdated, but I don't play the game, and the section is quiet recently.
Quote Originally Posted by LuciferzFury View Post
I hope I'm posting this in the correct section.

I haven't hacked in Maple in about.. maybe 6-7 yrs +?

I also noticed that some of the tuts and info are a bit dated.
Just wondering if all that info and tuts still apply today with the current version of the game.

Also I've been looking/reading at the most recent posts and there are a few things I don't understand.
Wanted to know if anyone is willing to kill a little time with me in learning some of these, sort of like an online real time class and if that's not possible then can anyone send me to some type of "Anti Knock back" mod/hack? Currently trying to do the new JQ and the knock back always screws me over.
Many of them are outdated, just look for the version.
//If you're looking for a good program that gives a lot of hacks, you should look up BT (Bizarro Trainer) but its not free sadly.
There are some tutorials on youtube
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us