Rank address

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Rank address
Did anyone find it? Just because I can't, and I haven't seen it in new releases.. What happened?
I don't use CE. But If you want to find it, Find name address. From now on you will be able to get it. Usually Rank address, name address and rank address are coming from same pointer with changed offset. I remember that the name address was 0xC3 or something like that and etc..
I already have the name's pointer, but can't find the rank
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
I don't use CE. But If you want to find it, Find name address. From now on you will be able to get it. Usually Rank address, name address and rank address are coming from same pointer with changed offset. I remember that the name address was 0xC3 or something like that and etc..
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
I already have the name's pointer, but can't find the rank
Tried it. I think it's patched now.
Yea, I also tried by the way but I do not found it.
Aeria has changed it.
May you can try but It will take time (Someone told me that lol):
You make new acc go ducky, scan for 1, level up scan for 2 etc etc
it may not work a newbie guy told it to me ;dd

regards
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?