Rank progress?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Rank progress?
Part 1:

So I was recently checking the leaderboards and found this:


What does that "Rank" % mean?
The first useful answer will get thanks & +rep


Part 2:

Whats your current rank?
Do you play legit?
Part 1

Rank % is actually how many percent of people you are below. If you're 30% for example, you're 70% players better than you.

Part 2

I'm Silver I, Nah I try my worst
Quote Originally Posted by rocky398 View Post
Part 1

Rank % is actually how many percent of people you are below. If you're 30% for example, you're 70% players better than you.

Part 2

I'm Silver I, Nah I try my worst
So I am Master Guardian II and my rank is 59,2%.
I got two friends who are lower than me. One of them is like Silver Elite Master and has 58,9% and another friend who is Gold Nova I and has 64,2%?

That doesn't make sense.
I am always hovering between MG2/MGE on my main and DMG on both of my hack accounts for boosting.
I'm stuck on double ak, at this point I can't buy a win. In the past two weeks, I have lost ALL my games except one. I had an aimbotter in my team, haha. I really need to friend a few with "special" talents to help me get some wins on my belt. I hope this forum can help me achieve this.
Part 1
I'm pretty sure that's statistics of the percentage of people who have similar statistics in that rank range.

Part 2
Gold nova III (3)

Yes
Quote Originally Posted by unholy1096 View Post
Part 1
I'm pretty sure that's statistics of the percentage of people who have similar statistics in that rank range.

Part 2
Gold nova III (3)

Yes
Ok that sounds somehow possible...
Lets say someone has 90%, that means that 90% of the people on this level have those statistics.
But if someone has like 1% it doesnt tell you very much... They could have either way too good statistics for that level or have terrible statistics for that level.

So I don't want to believe that theory.
Could you maybe tell me where you found that information?
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
Ok that sounds somehow possible...
Lets say someone has 90%, that means that 90% of the people on this level have those statistics.
But if someone has like 1% it doesnt tell you very much... They could have either way too good statistics for that level or have terrible statistics for that level.

So I don't want to believe that theory.
Could you maybe tell me where you found that information?
Nope, unholy ID correct, this percent is pret much skill rarity level. Just google it and you'll find it.

Edit: If you're 1% is pretty easy to see if you're silver 1 you suck if you're global elite you're boss
Also there are lots of people deranking to the lowest so I don't think there will be a 1% of the lowest rank! probably only high.
DMG without cheats, Supreme with cheats, willing to derank to silver 1 on the supreme account.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?