PostWTBFull access account

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Full access account premium [Completed]
Looking for a full access premium account to buy, if possible a funny name (non-offensive).

Will only buy from members with a good reputation here in MPGH.

Drop a reply here if you are interested and I'l PM you my skype name (the transaction may also take effect only using PM's).

--Edit

Transaction completed with DaniPvP, legit seller.
fosco9710 add me skype
As i wrote before: Will only buy from members with a good reputation here in MPGH.
Skype : exclusivehg

I don't have the most posts.. but I have sold/bought stuff from willy14, iEnvy, jesus464 and many more.



We can use middle man.
Quote Originally Posted by DaniPvP View Post
Skype : exclusivehg

I don't have the most posts.. but I have sold/bought stuff from willy14, iEnvy, jesus464 and many more.



We can use middle man.
danipvp is pretty legit ive bought stuff from him and hes bought stuff from me and never had problem
DaniPvP is legit, transaction done in less than 10 minutes, everything went great. Recommended!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?