CE weapons adress
hello I learned to find the address of weapons with CE and I wanted some information
1: a method to quickly find the address? or should I make one by one?
2: how to make weapons costing the same price as the bat redduck (200euros)?
3: do you know more adress weapons to help us to identify all the values ?
thank you for helping me, we are two to work in order to release our findings
sorry for my english, it is not my primary language
1: a method to quickly find the address? or should I make one by one?
2: how to make weapons costing the same price as the bat redduck (200euros)?
3: do you know more adress weapons to help us to identify all the values ?
thank you for helping me, we are two to work in order to release our findings
sorry for my english, it is not my primary language
!

. Sou after u cent help uss.