the game dosent start

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
the game dosent start
i puted hackes in the dir and clicked on the game and i get debug console and in the last line it wirte:NVIDIA driver settings found.

and do nothing and not let me wirte
I keep getting the debug console and then it crashes. Some times it tells me I need a paday2 hook file but if I put the one in that came with the trainer it just crashes after debug console. But I haven't found any help.
Quote Originally Posted by Bad One View Post
I keep getting the debug console and then it crashes. Some times it tells me I need a paday2 hook file but if I put the one in that came with the trainer it just crashes after debug console. But I haven't found any help.
why did you wirte it here for god sake?!?.

i am playing in the cracked virsion not from steam
How was anyone supposed to be able to tell that from your post and why would that make a difference in what I posted?
Quote Originally Posted by Bad One View Post
How was anyone supposed to be able to tell that from your post and why would that make a difference in what I posted?
your is chrashes mein isent so please .stfp
fixed:

need to copy the file C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IPHLPAPI.DLL
to the desktop and change the name to IPAPLHPI.dll
and copy to the game folder
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?