Help me please : Im french , I start new hack by R3DDOT , i start kill xigncode , i start ava , Hack on : name changer , and more ... i enter in Game , Zombie game : and ava close please help me ...
If you are 32 bit system it won't work.
I am also 32 bit system bcoz my 64 bit PC currently is "under maitance".
Click to computer at windows button "Properties" and tell me U 32 or 64 bit system?
i have 32 bit bat work good for me
I am system 64 and bit and more
Originally Posted by yoannkiller
I am system 64 and bit and more
What does "64 and bit and more" means ?? With bits we refer to the PC´s arquitecture.
64 and 86 bit
Originally Posted by yoannkiller
64 and 86 bit
WTF???? Your PC can have just ONE of the 2 arquitectures. Neither 86 OR 64, but not both
Originally Posted by louisp14
are you noob with computers at this point???? x86 = 32 bites
and your computer just dont have enough power to run this.
Who said that ? Many people with 32bit systems can still run the hack. If you have x86 and it runs then you are lucky.
are you noob with computers at this point???? x86 = 32 bites
and your computer just dont have enough power to run this.
Originally Posted by yoannkiller
Help me please : Im french , I start new hack by R3DDOT , i start kill xigncode , i start ava , Hack on : name changer , and more ... i enter in Game , Zombie game : and ava close please help me ...
Looks like you have 32bit so it may not work for you, sorry.