Blackshot keeps freezing when im speedhacking

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Blackshot keeps freezing when im speedhacking
Hey guys!! so i finally found a way to bypass gameguard and hook cheatengine up to blackshot..

but when i start speedhacking in the game, after a few seconds blackshot freezes.. Help please What did i do wrong? or what should i do??

Btw.. my thread on how i hook cheatengine up to blackshot is out there
Soeedhack is patched i think.
No not really.. i saw one guy speedhacking in match today
Try to use old method like how you paste rapidfire and terminate the gg
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
Try to use old method like how you paste rapidfire and terminate the gg
Could you guide me through skype? I'm not really sure what those are.. But I can try

My skype: Im.not.kiwi

thanks man
Umm.. any replies yet? I really need help
Quote Originally Posted by gtay80 View Post
Hey guys!! so i finally found a way to bypass gameguard and hook cheatengine up to blackshot..

but when i start speedhacking in the game, after a few seconds blackshot freezes.. Help please What did i do wrong? or what should i do??

Btw.. my thread on how i hook cheatengine up to blackshot is out there
If I'm not wrong , you can only speed hack at a certain speed . If you exceed the speed , you're BlackShot will crash . Someone posted about that before . I forgot what's the speed but you cant speed hack too fast . I hope it helps
u can only 1.2 for speed hack Tq
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?