HelpLearning ROTMG hacking

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Learning ROTMG hacking
Hey guys just wanted to ask if I would be able to add anyone here on skype to learn how to make my own hacks.

I had previously said I was looking for a multiboxing program but I am happy to learn to make my own but have no idea where to start.

I promise to be helpful to the community if people help me <-- how I imagine my self in the future
@ossimc82 not sure if my private messages are working.. I do have some previous experience and am currently a software engineering student first year so am very willing to learn!
Check the tutorials section for stickied guides, get familiar with assembly and maybe actionscript 3, check out rabcdasm, sothink, yogda maybe, and also look how the hacks are made. Look for the old mod selectors and look at the mods folder and the stuff inside those, they insert code at a line in the decompiled client then recompile it.

You can also do packet stuff, which I personally like better, you can get realm relay and get acquainted with javascript and look at some of the packet mods and stuff people released.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Check the tutorials section for stickied guides, get familiar with assembly and maybe actionscript 3, check out rabcdasm, sothink, yogda maybe, and also look how the hacks are made. Look for the old mod selectors and look at the mods folder and the stuff inside those, they insert code at a line in the decompiled client then recompile it.

You can also do packet stuff, which I personally like better, you can get realm relay and get acquainted with javascript and look at some of the packet mods and stuff people released.
ok so this is ALOT of stuff to look into so I want to break it down into some more basic steps.

1. what does each of these help with? I know that action script is the client mods so the stuff that the mod selector does, rabcdasm decompiles the swf into editable files(?) and realm relay controls the packets that gets sent to and from the server. But how does assembly help and Yogda and sothink?

2. what would be a good place to start so that I am not just massively overwhelmed? so you said you do realm relay if I started with that would you be able to give me some insight or projects to look into?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?