Post some of your favorite anime gifs

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuugu View Post
Did you get horny by my first post? cx
You're second tier ecchi doesn't turn me on.

here's some real ecchi:



Too bad i can't post the lewd ones
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
You're second tier ecchi doesn't turn me on.

here's some real ecchi:



Too bad i can't post the lewd ones

What's the anime/hentai called? cx
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuugu View Post
What's the anime/hentai called? cx
Highschool DxD literally THE best ecchi anime ever made.
Generic as fuck but holy shit those tits.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Highschool DxD literally THE best ecchi anime ever made.
Generic as fuck but holy shit those tits.
Is it considered anime or hentai?? @_@
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuugu View Post
Is it considered anime or hentai?? @_@
It's ecchi, like i said.
If you want more info then just visitor message me. We need to stop de-railing the thread.
But I love talking about things that get me horny. xc
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuugu View Post
But I love talking about things that get me horny. xc
This post is so cringeworthy.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


This post is so cringeworthy.
XD Not cringworthy. SexuallyWorthy
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Highschool DxD literally THE best ecchi anime ever made.
Generic as fuck but holy shit those tits.
http://imgur.com/a/jVPir
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
I just can't man. You have no idea how much I hate short hair/glasses girls in anime. Not even that transformation can make me forget what's really there.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
I just can't man. You have no idea how much I hate short hair/glasses girls in anime. Not even that transformation can make me forget what's really there.
What about Shinobu then? Surely you aren't implying any of the girls from Highschool DxD beats her, right?!
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
What about Shinobu then? Surely you aren't implying any of the girls from Highschool DxD beats her, right?!
Shinoboobs is on her own special level in my heart<3
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
I just can't man. You have no idea how much I hate short hair/glasses girls in anime. Not even that transformation can make me forget what's really there.
The problem is that Highschool DxD as well as some other shows like Daimander have the most ridiculously fake breast ever.

It's such a "turnoff" to watch an ecchi show like that. KLK did it and I'm ok with that(because ass physics), but DxD is just so plain and vanilla I can't.
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuugu View Post
Also, let's all agree this dog is embarassing for cheerleaders, for dogs, for Obama.



Now let's all get along.
Best gif ever
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?