Blue screen

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Blue screen
Well i was just surfing around and all of a sudden i got this blue screen saying something about memory or something and i was like WTF and i restarted my computer and when it restarted and it said windows had a serious error. The reason i posted this here is because i downloaded "that hack which shall remain nameless" and i wondering did that cause this.

I don't know if this belongs here
id say dont go through all the shit, take it to a computer specialist and they fix it. and dude it might hav been the hack that done it, thats y chekk the scan, NOT THE DOWNLOAD!!
and by the way u just got the blue screen of death

thank me if i helped
hehehhe u got the blue screen of death... I tried it b4. Nothing to be scared off
I know what caused this, If you have ATI drivers display they have been acting up lately if you run 4-5 programs at once ATI gets overloaded and dumps all the memory restarting your computer. Nothing to be scared of just try not to use up lots of RAM
aww you got the blue screen of death. preatty much start in start mode and delete things you dont need. then try it again, if not try what combatnoob said.
I found out it was a BSOD but it was a nvidia driver error I had to many thing running. It scared the shit out of me tho
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us