Hello MPGH

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hello MPGH
Hello MPGH

I am just trying to introduce my self for a bit here.
My name is Wesley, and I live in Holland.
The reason I joined this community is mainly to make some money, but I also really like reading through all the topics.
I spend most of my time (when not going to school) hacking in DayZ, mainly epoch.
Actually I prefer to call it semi-legit playing, since I only use hacks for myself as I use them for others (most of the times at least) I just spawn stuff in for myself to give myself a headstart.
But I also really like playing Battlefield 4, which I play legit, since I really do not see the point of hacking in this game.
I am trying to learn photoshop as well, but this is going a bit slower than expected.

Thank you for reading my introduction!

- Wesley.
Hello wesley1608. Welcome to MPGH.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us