Is this rumor true?

Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
So you think it'd be alright for Kabam to do anything to the game? Selling 8/8's in Nexus shop, bringing back ammies but making them cost gold, etc.

A single player never could hurt as much as Kabam

And you think that Kabam isn't?
Why is this so hard to understand?

Leave Kabam OUT of this. The fact of the matter is that YOU are hurting the playerbase. I don't care if Kabam is as well.

Am I not right?
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuugu View Post
I don't even think this is real. On the video, it shows he has Crowns in his vault. I have a theory, beith that this person is using a Private Server. Even though on these forums we haven't found a Private Server that has the ability with the 21.0.0 look, there's a possibility one has it. Remember, this is just my opinion.
God, you're dumb. It's really easy to edit the client to make an Energy Staff to look like a tablet for example. Description and all

Quote Originally Posted by dthnider View Post
Leave Kabam OUT of this.
Leave hackers OUT of this
Quote Originally Posted by dthnider View Post
The fact of the matter is that YOU are hurting the playerbase
The fact of the matter is that KABAM is hurting the playerbase
Quote Originally Posted by dthnider View Post
I don't care if Kabam is as well.
I do care if Kabam does it
I'm not dumb, smartsac. I just didn't know.
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Leave hackers OUT of this

The fact of the matter is that KABAM is hurting the playerbase

I do care if Kabam does it
Why are you refusing to answer my question?

How do you justify hacking? Answer that, without saying "i hait kablem". Justify the inflation of the economy it causes. Don't mention Kabam.
Its amazing of this thread subject became "Cheaterz vs LEGIT PLAYERS vs KEBLEM vs Ponies"
Quote Originally Posted by dthnider View Post
How do you justify hacking?
How do you justify shitvelopment (action that Kabam does, opposite of development)

Or should it be velopment only? Like taking off the negating prefix "de"
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
How do you justify shitvelopment (action that Kabam does, opposite of development)
I can't. I don't like Kabam. I've made that very clear. The new team has done some cool stuff, but the game's still turning to shit.

That doesn't mean I like hackers, however. You guys aren't helping the problem.

Now answer this:

HOW do you justify hacking/duping?
Quote Originally Posted by dthnider View Post
I can't. I don't like Kabam. I've made that very clear. The new team has done some cool stuff, but the game's still turning to shit.

That doesn't mean I like hackers, however. You guys aren't helping the problem.

Now answer this:

HOW do you justify hacking/duping?
I do whatever because it's fun and I can, and importantly, it's a fucking game. That's my justification.

Some hacks shouldn't be considered cheating at all and should be implemented in the game because they are improvements, too. By the way dude, you may not know this, but you're on a hacking site. Most of us take advantage of hacks/bugs/shit in games. You probably aren't going to find the reasoning you're looking for that fits your view.

Another justification is "fuck kabam", they're killing rotmg more than we are so I'd like to make kabam's job as hard as possible.
Quote Originally Posted by dthnider View Post
HOW do you justify hacking/duping?
I never said that I'd justify duping. If a dupe appears I will use it though. I won't let dupers get better than me just because they're duping. I want my piece of cake if a cake is shared
Quote Originally Posted by dthnider View Post
HOW do you justify hacking/duping?
Hacking: Playing the game became boring so I decided to start playing with the game.

Duping: I make money off of it. And I enjoy automating the process. My last RR + AHK bot was a beast.
Quote Originally Posted by dthnider View Post
So basically you care about no one but yourself?
That's a pretty flawed step in logic, dude. Nowhere did he imply that, nowhere did he say that. Wrong assumption... (Projecting?)
Quote Originally Posted by dthnider View Post
YOU are hurting the playerbase.
The fact is the playerbase is already fucked. Events get steamrolled, chat is just elitist fags, 75% of people using clients, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by MasterFart View Post
The fact is the playerbase is already fucked. Events get steamrolled, chat is just elitist fags, 75% of people using clients, etc.
MPGH is making it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
I never said that I'd justify duping. If a dupe appears I will use it though. I won't let dupers get better than me just because they're duping. I want my piece of cake if a cake is shared
Fine. Now justify hacking.

Besides you're not even correct - you're just hurting the playerbase more. Two wrongs don't make a right in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by NisuxenZ View Post
Hacking: Playing the game became boring so I decided to start playing with the game.

Duping: I make money off of it. And I enjoy automating the process. My last RR + AHK bot was a beast.
So basically you care about no one but yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by dthnider View Post
MPGH is making it worse.
And my question is.. Why are you here? and why are you specifically in this section?
Quote Originally Posted by dthnider View Post
So basically you care about no one but yourself?
What a stupid thing to say. There are many people I care about. None of them give a shit about me messing around with a shitty game and making some money on the side.
Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?