WinkHelpPLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP.
I know when some of you read this, you will think that I am a noob at hacking. But I really need your help, so please teach me.
I have tried to download some of the hacks I found in this website, but when I downloaded it, it gave me a text document file and I did not know what to do with it. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Link of the thread you downloaded the text file from?
Well....... the link is: [w w w.mpgh. net/forum/showthread.php?t=138507]
But that happens in every hack I tried to download at MPGH.
I am so happy that you are willing to help me and solve my problems
THANK YOU!!!!

HERE IS THE IMAGE!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by dionko12345678910 View Post

HERE IS THE IMAGE!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's working with me.
Try to use another browser.
Thanks for your help, I can now download files properly from MPGH
thank you
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us