UnhappyHelp!! Source Code! Visual Basic8

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Why'd you even use a progressbar if you only fill it..
@riesyablackshot sorry dude, but I cant help bcuz I dont know, I believe that this will help you
Hello Guys Today I Encinar how Hotkeys placed in VB.Net

First of 2 Click on your Form is place the following code below: Public Class Form1

code:

<System.Runtime.InteropServices.DllImportAttribu You ("user32.dll")> _
Private Shared Function GetAsyncKeyState (ByVal vKey The System.Windows.Forms.Keys) As Short
end Function


Add a Timer, and place the code in the Timer

code:

Dim hotkey As Boolean
Hotkey = GetAsyncKeyState (Keys.G) '<< Hotkey Chosen Example chosen ai was the key' G '
If Hotkey = True Then 'By RBT
button1.PerformClick () '<<< Bhutan Going To Be Active Be the Hotkey >>
end If


In Interval let 100

Change to Enabled = True

Or this IDK.... I am very busy on my works, maybe late I will return studys for create some hack, my friend said for me that VB is more complex, he know do any trainer hack on DELPHI.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Hello Guys Today I Encinar how Hotkeys placed in VB.Net

First of 2 Click on your Form is place the following code below: Public Class Form1

code:

<System.Runtime.InteropServices.DllImportAttribu You ("user32.dll")> _
Private Shared Function GetAsyncKeyState (ByVal vKey The System.Windows.Forms.Keys) As Short
end Function


Add a Timer, and place the code in the Timer

code:

Dim hotkey As Boolean
Hotkey = GetAsyncKeyState (Keys.G) '<< Hotkey Chosen Example chosen ai was the key' G '
If Hotkey = True Then 'By RBT
button1.PerformClick () '<<< Bhutan Going To Be Active Be the Hotkey >>
end If


In Interval let 100

Change to Enabled = True

Or this IDK.... I am very busy on my works, maybe late I will return studys for create some hack, my friend said for me that VB is more complex, he know do any trainer hack on DELPHI.
What code you give to me? i ask the code when i click button1 the proggress bar will move on to end not hotkey la =='' plizz
Quote Originally Posted by riesyablackshot View Post
the proggress bar will move on to end
Code:
progressBar1.Increment(1)
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Code:
progressBar1.Increment(1)
What The Function Of The Code? I need when i click activated button'button1' the proggress bar will move to end please?
Quote Originally Posted by riesyablackshot View Post
What The Function Of The Code? I need when i click activated button'button1' the proggress bar will move to end please?
How about reading a book or watching tutorials instead of annoying ppl in forums with your incompetence

Code:
Private Sub Learntodoitonyourown(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles button.Click
    progressbar.Increment(progressbar.Maximum)
End Sub


http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...vs.110%29.aspx
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?