Recommendations?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Recommendations?
I'm looking for good animu and mangos.
Finish Royal Road bitch
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Finish Royal Road bitch
I'm on vol 2 ch. 6 bitch. I'll catch up to the latest chapter when I feel like it.
Feng Shen Ji is probably the best manga i've read this year, so try that one out.

For anime how about Stardust Crusaders?
-And for that you should also read the manga up to that(or watch the other jojo's).
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Feng Shen Ji is probably the best manga i've read this year, so try that one out.

For anime how about Stardust Crusaders?
-And for that you should also read the manga up to that(or watch the other jojo's).
I'll definitely check out Feng Shen Ji. As for JoJo, I've read up to Stardust Crusaders. I really like JoJo but the scanlation quality was shitty as fuck.
http://www.mangapanda.com/jojos-biza...st-crusaders/1ⓘ
Try Kochikame, if you find something send link to me
I doubt you haven't read/watched Death Note, but on the off chance that you haven't. Take a look at it, it's pretty incredible.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us