WTTWTT wow mop account for guild wars 2 golds

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
WTT wow mop account for guild wars 2 golds
WTT wow mop account for guild wars 2 golds
Hello everyone!
I exchange my wow account mop containing 2 characters:
Resto Drood full 522 (dramatic s14) and around 553 piece loot on the stars (astres) on Ysondre h ² skinnings and enchantment max,
Full gems and enchant and I think it is about 5k in. Drood

And a human level 88 a ² war on Hyjal containing 5k in.

I exchange against gold guild wars 2, negotiable, I stop for 2 months and then I went back to gw2
if interested, add skype: raeden.hx
Im EU
@raeden009 Please post proof of ownership of your WoW account/characters. In-game screenshots of inventory and/or your character select screen will suffice.
i can share with skype all you want , i cant link you my ID card and my facebook to proove that is my name on this acccount ...its mine
Quote Originally Posted by raeden009 View Post
i can share with skype all you want , i cant link you my ID card and my facebook to proove that is my name on this acccount ...its mine
I want you to take screenshots and upload them to an image-hosting website or attach them here. It's not hard.
i dont have wow installed but i can screen on battlenet app or armory??
Warcraft Armory screenshots may suffice, as long as it's of your inventory and/or characters.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?