REALLY NEED HELP

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
REALLY NEED HELP
So im trying to crack, and I have been using Ex0rTool to get my usernames
my password list is : %user
diamond
Minecraft
password
pokemon
football
basketball
baseball
soccer
******1
******123
thankyou
thanks
thanksdad
thanksmom
birthday123
birthday
happy
wrestle
hi
bye
guess
pass

I get my proxies : Proxy grabber

But I dont crack shit, like ill pute in 1k alts and will either get 1 account or none...im using eggcrack
Well, I'd recommend knocking it down to 10 to minimize cracking time, and you shouldn't expect to get a ton of accounts when you crack. The most I've ever got it 13, from a 10k list, you should probably get more than only 1k. Additionally the best password list I've used is here:
%user
minecraft
minecraft123
password
123456
12345678
abc123
qwerty
monkey
letmein
My method is just letting my craptops run a client with scraper and put an autoclicker on it, just let it run for a while on servers with hubs like hypixel and etc.
you'll end up with a shit ton of usernames if you leave it go for a few hours, but all night? gg.

As for cracking the accounts, use a short pass list with secure passwords.
Generic stuff like the eggcrack recommended and the pw lists you are using, are quite weak and not alot of people use those passwords anymore.
I've let my craptops run for about a day [give or take] and ended up with around 100-150 extra alts out of a 2k list.
Well, every time i "try" to crack, the TPS fall from 50 to 1-2, and my Failed Accounts Stuck. lel
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us