Anyone here coding ahk

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone here coding ahk
does anyone here script using autohotkey? id like to form some kind of lil community here on mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by Stonerdays View Post
Sadly no
that meaning you do and other dont? or you dont code in ahk aswell
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
that meaning you do and other dont? or you dont code in ahk aswell
I dont code.
I've done some basic programs with it to maneuver through my tabs and copy + paste some links for this thing i use to do. Never got too deep into it though.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
I've done some basic programs with it to maneuver through my tabs and copy + paste some links for this thing i use to do. Never got too deep into it though.
you should its alot of fun once things get complicated
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
you should its alot of fun once things get complicated
I just can't find any practical uses for it. I'd rather learn more python/java then i would AHK
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us