WTB2 Rust steam accounts or legit keys

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
2 Rust steam accounts or legit keys
Looking for 2 Rust steam accounts or legit keys

I will offer ($20) for both keys or accounts or shoot me ur offer

contact info: PM (fastest way for me to reply)

Steam: zab911
anyone ?? 10char
I can get for you if you have webmoney because I dont have paypal. my skype: supersoul1368
Quote Originally Posted by hungvmsb View Post
I can get for you if you have webmoney because I dont have paypal. my skype: supersoul1368
dam bro i wish i did.. I only have paypal.. Anyone else ?

if anyone just has one thats fine too.. I need one for someones bday..

Ill can get mine later..
14.85$ for one

pm or skype me!
Summer discount is around the coiner, Ill just wait for that.
Thank you anyways..
Please close thread thank you Mod/Admin
/closed upon request.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?