CoolaiW3 MultiHack

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
aiW3 MultiHack
Well Not Much To Explain But I Did Not Create This I am Just Uploading It, All Credit Goes To FaceHunter.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

IMAGES:





How To Use?

1. Start Up aiW3
2. Launch Hack (Run As Admin)
3. Enjoy



Features?

1. Laser
2. CrossHair
3. Wallhack
4. Nametags
5. Bypass sv_cheats
6. No Flash
7. ESP
8. Level Hack
9. No recoil
10. Invisible Name (Doesn't work sadly)


Credits:
-aIW|Convery
-facehunter
unrealized please.

Virus Scans:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...5356ac24b3d1f2ⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1400097640/ⓘ
aiW3 MultiHack_mpgh.net.rar9 KB · 1,713 downloads 1/55 malicious
Where are the images?
And a list of features could also be helpful.
//Approved
Nice Will Test this later
Nice. Btw does aIW3 have a anti-cheat?
This one is sooo old. BTW don't use no recoil.
And no, no anti cheat YET.
I use this on the IW4Play Nosteam version.. but it says: Waiting for game and it wont start when i go in-game.. doesn;t it work with my version?
Quote Originally Posted by Mirko0180 View Post
I use this on the IW4Play Nosteam version.. but it says: Waiting for game and it wont start when i go in-game.. doesn;t it work with my version?
Wait? Have you used this on IW4Play before or are you just trying? Because if not this is only for aiW3
Quote Originally Posted by gchackingteam View Post
These this work for steam?
I don't think so.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


I don't think so.
It's only for aIW based projects. Also, refactored version of my old code and this 'tool' was released on my forum. Maybe should remove the old rule about not having hacks that links to other sites? Anyways, credits to me, facehunter and unrealized please.
someone using this for RepZ? Anticheat work there?
Was using it fine 2 days ago, just constantly kicks me off saying Disconnected from steam or something similiar
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?