PatchedDayZ AKM Code for Executer

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
DayZ AKM Code for Executer
HEY GUYS TO DAY IM GONNA SHOW YOU THE CODE HACK FOR AKM AND THE ATTACHMENTS=


"AKM" createVehicle (getPosATL player);
"Attachment_Buttstock_AK_Wood" createVehicle (getPosATL player);
"Attachment_Optic_PSO1" createVehicle (getPosATL player);
"Attachment_Handguard_AK_Wood" createVehicle (getPosATL player);
"M_AKM_30Rnd" createVehicle (getPosATL player);
"M_AKM_Drum" createVehicle (getPosATL player);


JUST PUT THIS CODE ON YOUR EXECUTER AND THEN EXECUTE IT...HAVE FUN HACKING
I really dont know which executer i should use
Has anyone tested this yet?
Yeah i test it and it work.cuz i was looking in the files and then i fine this codes.its really hard to find.
Quote Originally Posted by vtechd1d1 View Post
Yeah i test it and it work.cuz i was looking in the files and then i fine this codes.its really hard to find.
That doesn't mean anyone else has had success...
No this CODE IS IN THE GAME FOLDER...THATS WHY ALL PEOPLE CAN DO IT..I BET U CANT FIND THIS CODE IN YOUR ADDONS
WHAT INJECTOR DO I USE AND WHERE DO I GET IT! LOUD NOISES
Quote Originally Posted by georgeshapiro View Post
WHAT INJECTOR DO I USE AND WHERE DO I GET IT! LOUD NOISES
You know, people that make these codes don't always have an executor to use
I have an executor but its a mod menu with executor,me and my friend make it..my mod menu have 120 hacks
AND BTW I FOUND THIS ON THE ADDONS FOLDER.BUT ITS HARD!

did u read the COMMENT.I FOUND IT!
Works, Thanks for the script
Thankx great works
Works , Thanks
good hack dude nice job
Yup createvechile is patched so no more spawning scripts heuahuahauhau
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?