SolvedContinuous IP bans after changing IPs

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Continuous IP bans after changing IPs
So I play on a specific server and have only tried using an undetected hack on it once. Well when I did I got banned pretty quick even though it was undetected at the time. I understood the risk and accepted I would probably be caught. But I've been trying to play without hacks and no matter what I do now, they always find a way to ban my new keys. I've tried changing my MAC address so I have a different IP, I have Cybe****** 5 Premium to have a simulated IP address but still they somehow figure out its me and I get banned a day or so later. The bans are not global bans, just specifically for that server and usually happen when within the first 24 hours. Anyone have any idea of how to get around this?
Anyone else experience this?
If you've changed your key and your ip, the last thing to change would be your computer since they may have hardware banned you.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
If you've changed your key and your ip, the last thing to change would be your computer since they may have hardware banned you.
Mac address spoof?
Erase your profiles from the system, to do that you have to go to "My Documents" and erase the folders "ArmA 2" and "ArmA 2 Other profiles"
Basically, what you need to do is:

1.- Close every process related to ArmA 2 and DayZ

2.- Erase your profiles from the system, to do that you have to go to "My Documents" and erase the folders "ArmA 2" and "ArmA 2 Other profiles"

3.- Change your IP, theres plenty of ways to do it so google it youself

4.- Finally, change your CD-Key, remember that this is for people with pirated version (JimbusEd) and they should have the necessary tools to do it

5.- Start DayZ and go to the profile editor and edit your profiles (the names of all profiles are still inside the game) and change the name of the one profile you will use to play online, if you dont change the name you can be banned again and you will have to repeat the process.

After all that you should finally be unbanned from every server. notice that you should do this in order to unban yourself from a considerable ammount of servers because this will restart your character info from EVERY server you ever logged on.
C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead
If you have done all the above then that VPN's IP ranges have probably banned. A lot of popular websites and servers ban entire IP ranges of VPN services because they are more often than not used for abuse.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?