Thumbs upWTSSelling NETFLIX ACCOUNTS! CHEAP! 20 Cents EACH! [CHEAPER IN BULK!]

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Selling NETFLIX ACCOUNTS! CHEAP! 20 Cents EACH! [CHEAPER IN BULK!]
Hello everybody i'm selling A TON of netflix accounts and they are cheaper in bulk!

1 account: 20 cents
2 accounts: 25 cents
3 accounts: 30 cents
4 accounts: 40 cents
and more!!!

Warranty:

5 dollars for permanent warranty and 1 account per week!

LOTS OF ACCOUNTS IN STOCK!

Payments accepted through paypal only!

Contact:

Skype: awesomesteve125

Remember to vouch for great service!
I can negotiate and make the accounts cheaper to 10 cents each Just add me on skype!
Netflix accounts
Quote Originally Posted by NoRageForYou View Post
I can negotiate and make the accounts cheaper to 10 cents each Just add me on *****!
I can't PM you because I'm to new to the forum.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?