Godzilla 2014

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
No where near as good as The Raid 2.

BUT definitely my favourite western movie SO FAR. I was a bit disappointed in the underdeveloped characters, but the pacing was very good, the monster reveals were perfect.

Definitely watch it in the cinemas if you can. I'm going again to watch it on xtremescreen.
Not enough Godzilla.
Someone didn't watch Cap 2.
i've been told by all 7 people i've asked
it's a shit fucking ass movie
was suppose ot watch it friday didnt happen was suppose to watch it yesterday didnt happen so i guesss today
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
was suppose ot watch it friday didnt happen was suppose to watch it yesterday didnt happen so i guesss today
Same for me except today is going to be in two weekends :/
Effects are awesome, plot is too damn weird.
I'm going to see it at some point.
Haven't seen it yet, but Imo it's not going to be the best
Even this is probably going to top it


my friends said they went to go see it today. they said they hated it, wanted a refund, and almost fell asleep while watching it.

i am not going to see it after that comment.
I like to decide for myself whether or not a movie is good or bad. For example, I went to see the Wolf of Wall Street with my friend. Friend hated it and I loved it. Bad example but I think it makes my point.
Its a good movie and godzilla scream 10\10
Gonna see it this week, from what I hear its meh.
I'll watch it for Bryan Cranston tho
heard a lot of mixed thoughts about this movie, some saying it's the best movie and others even claiming it's the worst
not sure who to trust
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?