CoolOutdatedMCG V2's MW2 All Client Tool UPDATED! - RTM - Godmode, Unlimited Ammo, Super Jump

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Castellano28 View Post
How do I download it on my phone
Why would you download a PC hack on your phone? :O
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Why would you download a PC hack on your phone? :O
lol xD - yeah, you can only download files on your iphone if you have a jailbreak, but there is no point in downloading this on your phone as it has to be on your pc to connect!
Great this works .

What i would like to see in this is . a way to make privet match xp Lobbys, all chalenges and Infect people with hacks
I Will See What I Can Do

Thanks a lot for downloading this
Walk me through this, I am on the steam version.
1. I start of MW2
2. I start up the Tool
3. I get into a game
What do I do with the tool from here? Do I have to add the client somehow?
Quote Originally Posted by MrChannelGaming V2 View Post
Click refresh clients, then clients should pop up, to add mods just right click the name of the player and a list of mods will appear
Thank you!
Please Brother We Want ESP Hack
Please Make One
Or If There's Any ESP Still Works Tell Us Thanks
So I launch the game first
Then launch client
Then refresh Clients... When I refresh clients... I don't see player's names, all I see is square values... also what does the asterisk mean on the bottom? BTW this is for MP right?
Quote Originally Posted by jordan714 View Post
So I launch the game first
Then launch client
Then refresh Clients... When I refresh clients... I don't see player's names, all I see is square values... also what does the asterisk mean on the bottom? BTW this is for MP right?
Are you on the correct game? Are you on mw2 mp? also you have to be the host of the game for it to work

Quote Originally Posted by Delision View Post
Walk me through this, I am on the steam version.
1. I start of MW2
2. I start up the Tool
3. I get into a game
What do I do with the tool from here? Do I have to add the client somehow?
Click refresh clients, then clients should pop up, to add mods just right click the name of the player and a list of mods will appear
In Private lobby it works but not online. And i wont host with MW2 liberation :/

Have anyone an UD Host tool for MW2 ??? Pls i need one.
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?