Red faceOutdatedHow to Install Hacks on Gmod -Quick & Simple- For Beginners

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
How to Install Hacks on Gmod -Quick & Simple- For Beginners
OK SO I JUST STARTED ALL THIS HACK BUISNESS TODAY AND BOY OH BOY!! YOU CANT POSSIBLY IMAGINE HOW CONFUSED I WAS!
HERE I WILL SHOW U HOW TO DOWNLOAD - INSTALL AND USE GMOD HACKS AND WILL BASICALLY EXPLAIN SHIT STEP BY STEP.

So Lets start:

1. SV_ALLOWCSLUA COMMAND:
This command is changed from sv_allowcslua 1 to sv_allowcslua 0 which basically means it doesnt allow you to use your lua hack files. How to bypass this?

2. BYPASSER:
Bypasser are programs that bypass the admins commands and allows you to change the sv lua command from 0 back to 1, I recommend the in_TotallyNotAByPasser Bypasser program, to install this program:
1. Download Extreme Injector 2.1v (look for it on google) and the in_TotallyNotAByPasser
2. Open Extreme Injector go to select and choose hl2
3. Press on Add .DLL and choose the in_TotallyNotAByPasser.dll file
4. Press On Inject and Ur Finished

3. TTT CHEAT/HACK LUA:
How to Use/Install:
1.Go to Computer (PC)
2.Local Disk (the one with the windows icon on it)
3.Open up local Disk
4.Search for Program Files x86 and Open it
5.Search for Steam folder and Open it
6.Choose steamapps and open it
7.choose the common folder
8.choose garrysmod
9.choose garrysmod again
10.choose the lua folder
Now Download any lua hack you want, If you like TTT then choose this one: the Gmod TTT Hack Pack by Makee
1.Download the lua file
2.Put in the lua folder (which i showed you how to get to above)

4.GARRYSMOD AND CONSOLE:
1.Open Garrys Mod
2.Join TTT server
3.Open Console
4. Type this in console: sv_allowcslua 1
5. it should say success or anything indicating that it worked
6.Then type lua_openscript_cl (press on space and put in whatever your hack file name was for example if you chose my ttt recommendation above type this: lua_openscript_cl td.lua
7.BAM UR FINISHED BRO

TroubleShooting:
IDK any problems? comment and I will respond.
BTW: To open console you choose options from GMOD MENU and press on advanced and press on the button that allow consoles then while in game press the ~ button (BELOW ESC BUTTON) and the console will show up

Please reply
So for the Lua hacks do I just put the lua file in the lua folder? Nothing more? Please send a screenshot what it should look like.
Why is this needed?
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
Why is this needed?
I was confused with hacks but this helped me. And I bet you new people to MPGH need this aswell.
Yeah I know u made one but urs is long so I decided to make a small and quick one that made everything easier. But urs does have a couple of pros over mine such as being a little more detailed and it took me awhile before I found urs
Just a sec, Guys how do I edit my post so that i can add pics?
Quote Originally Posted by Miltia View Post
Just a sec, Guys how do I edit my post so that i can add pics?
Click "edit post"
sv_allowcslua 1:lua_openscript_cl "your lua hake":sv_allowcslua 0
I believe this is the way of doing it if not find another way to not have it enabled at all time and its a pretty good and safe way.
Quote Originally Posted by Zombeezz View Post
sv_allowcslua 1:lua_openscript_cl "your lua hake":sv_allowcslua 0
I believe this is the way of doing it if not find another way to not have it enabled at all time and its a pretty good and safe way.
^ignore, anybody with intelligence and knowledge of cvar library can bipess this.

any modern anticheat can detect this now
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
^ignore, anybody with intelligence and knowledge of cvar library can bipess this.

any modern anticheat can detect this now
I don't know if you're trying to be smart or act like an autist like you always do.
On the main first post there is no edit button?
There's no edit button on the main post because it's timed.
We allow users to edit their posts within a 24-hour span.

After that you would need to contact any of the available staff to edit it for you.
Ok i confused... i can find extreme injector 2.1v anywhere on google. can u just post a link....
Umm I cant post any links but u should get lots of links with just writing extreme injector, I mean I just wrote it
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?