Smile+ [Source Code] Wire Expression2 Aimbot! + WallHack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
+ [Source Code] Wire Expression2 Aimbot! + WallHack
Hello, recently I've posted the preview of my Aimbot, now, I finished the WH chip and fixed few things.

Functions :
-Aimbot
-Autoshoot
-WallHack with distance meter

And its ALL pure E2.

I can't post links (If anyone knows how to fix it tell me please) so there is YouTube suffix : /watch?v=V-MJ5lhP9w4&feature=youtu.be

Virus scan not included as its RAR with .txt files only.

[E2]Aimbot [MPGH.net]_mpgh.net.rar2 KB · 308 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
Approved, but next time, provide scans.
I don't think it's his job to scan .txt files
Quote Originally Posted by I am a man View Post
I don't think it's his job to scan .txt files
He uploaded the attachment in an Archive
He could be lying about it's content being only .txt files
and it is mandatory to provide virus scans if you upload anything in an archive file
Quote Originally Posted by I am a man View Post
I don't think it's his job to scan .txt files
Not only what Symmetrical said, changing the file extension is pretty easy and lying about the content is easier.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
Not only what Symmetrical said, changing the file extension is pretty easy and lying about the content is easier.
Like I said in my new post (Aimbot V1.5) I can't add links to my posts, so there is no way to add Virus scans
Quote Originally Posted by martin951 View Post
Like I said in my new post (Aimbot V1.5) I can't add links to my posts, so there is no way to add Virus scans
My tip to you to make this go faster and to gain the ability to post links faster.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/

Go there, respond to a few threads and you'll become member level 1 in no time.
Next time, all how it has to be (screen shots, virus scans,..) sorry for that.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us