WTSTeach YOU How To SE Steelseries

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Teach YOU How To SE Steelseries


Hey guys I will open a service where I teach you how to SE steelseries for as many products as you like.

I will teach you over skype or can give you instructions via a text file.

What you will get from this service.
  1. Product from Steelseries
  2. Experience


The SE takes about 5-7 days then arrival takes a couple, they ship worldwide from what I am aware.

PM me for skype.

Payment via AGC or BTC.

PRICE: £20

Any questions please ask.

Terms or Service:
You will only use this for your benefit no need to saturate the market.
No Sharing.
No Chargebacks or you will be reported.
Quote Originally Posted by fabolous1990 View Post


Hey guys I will open a service where I teach you how to SE steelseries for as many products as you like.

I will teach you over skype or can give you instructions via a text file.

What you will get from this service.
  1. Product from Steelseries
  2. Experience


The SE takes about 5-7 days then arrival takes a couple, they ship worldwide from what I am aware.

PM me for skype.

Payment via AGC or BTC.

PRICE: £20

Any questions please ask.

Terms or Service:
You will only use this for your benefit no need to saturate the market.
No Sharing.
No Chargebacks or you will be reported.
Please post your Skype, as it is a requirement.
Are you doing any vouches?
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Are you doing any vouches?
OP wants to give you a vouch.
Willing to take a vouch copy if you're giving one out
sorry skype is fabmpgh - cataclysm add me on skype and ill provide a vouch bro
Quote Originally Posted by fabolous1990 View Post
sorry skype is fabmpgh - cataclysm add me on skype and ill provide a vouch bro
You should probably quote him so he actually sees it

@[MPGH]Cataclypse

EDIT: Fail, I think Dabe disabled that.
Quote Originally Posted by fabolous1990 View Post
sorry skype is fabmpgh - cataclysm add me on skype and ill provide a vouch bro
Added you.
Can i have a vouch too?
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Can i have a vouch too?
The method has been patched already and maybe Allen would confirm that too.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?