AngrySolvedScreen Capture

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
Yeah the only real way to bypass anticheats is C++ but C++ is hard, Although my friend is really good at it.
I don't think C++ is hard. If you know lua, pretty much any scripting or programming language,
then learning C++ will be a lot easier since you got knowledge to base it on.
C++ cheats don't really bypass it, they avoid it. I've made myself a really nice C++ cheat, but not because it avoids garrysmod anticheats, I made it work for more than just garrysmod. There are a lot of other easier and more logical ways to go around Anticheats, while still using lua, for example, isolating the lua enviroment. Bypassing an anticheat is easy though. Bypassing QAC was a piece of cake, since it was c&p. Bypassing most garrysmod anticheats is a piece of cake, especially if you're an advanced coder, just requires you to read through it carefully.
Quote Originally Posted by Leystryku View Post
I don't think C++ is hard. If you know lua, pretty much any scripting or programming language,
then learning C++ will be a lot easier since you got knowledge to base it on.
C++ cheats don't really bypass it, they avoid it. I've made myself a really nice C++ cheat, but not because it avoids garrysmod anticheats, I made it work for more than just garrysmod. There are a lot of other easier and more logical ways to go around Anticheats, while still using lua, for example, isolating the lua enviroment. Bypassing an anticheat is easy though. Bypassing QAC was a piece of cake, since it was c&p. Bypassing most garrysmod anticheats is a piece of cake, especially if you're an advanced coder, just requires you to read through it carefully.
What C++ websites did you use to learn, I haven't found any good tutorials yet do you use websites or youtube?
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
What C++ websites did you use to learn, I haven't found any good tutorials yet do you use websites or youtube?
I used books to get started.
Omg hi leystryku
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us