Problem with all chams

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with all chams
Hi guys. I've got a problem with chams and wallhack from every hack.When i have chams turned on, I can see my teammates all the time,but enemies appear and disappear.. I've redownloaded crossfire,reinstalled but its not working.I've got Windows XP service pack 2 or 3 I think.

Any suggestions how to solve it ?
Some chams flicker its not a bug live with it
hey i have the same problem someone know what to do ???

i have vista prenium sp1!

thanks!!!
You cannot fix this choobs, just download the new chams titles, non flicker chams or summin like that, they work a treat


its called flickering, just download the new ones that graph1c posted
Quote Originally Posted by triple~t View Post
You cannot fix this choobs, just download the new chams titles, non flicker chams or summin like that, they work a treat
HYPOCRITE!
z8 chaged textures so the chams flicker
Just play legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Just play legit.
Exactly Fo0l Like me im a role moddle.
Model, evidently not, as you can't spell .
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Model, evidently not, as you can't spell .
lol pwnd
problem solved. thank u guys.
its always solved you just gotta dig deep yourself friend to solve it
btw chams , try left mouse button for aimbot rather than shift or ctrl that some choobs post here :P
play legit its MUCHMUCH BETTER












































































































































































































































































































































































.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us