yeah it's not a virus its just a program that opens some other programs and might fuck up your comp. I think he was like 9yrs old and just learned to code basic language
It doesn't open any programs, idiot. You've probably haven't used it. The only thing it does is open 70 firefox (If you have it) and internet explorers. I don't know why the call it a virus. It's a practical joke.
Originally Posted by Aznhacker
It doesn't open any programs, idiot. You've probably haven't used it. The only thing it does is open 70 firefox (If you have it) and internet explorers. I don't know why the call it a virus. It's a practical joke.
Yeah I haven't used it because I'n not a noob. I tried to inject the DLL with my own injector.
And are you saying that firefox and IE arent programs?
Originally Posted by Aznhacker
It doesn't open any programs, idiot. You've probably haven't used it. The only thing it does is open 70 firefox (If you have it) and internet explorers. I don't know why the call it a virus. It's a practical joke.
you just fucked yourself there.
when it opens a whole shit load of firefox and internet explorers, it can crash a persons computer (only if its a bad computer).
and hey moron, firefox and IE are programs...
i just had arun just do it...deleted the thread too.
thank me guys.
Originally Posted by Corndog
i just had arun just do it...deleted the thread too.