GodMode method found by a guy

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
GodMode method found by a guy
Today i was doing avatar and a lvl one wizard took avatar shotgunns(he was so near to avatar)
Ppl wer like wadafuq . He told he had a godmode
I have a screenie oh it,not a vid
He was standing there for a few mins and then he died at least
PM me if u did want his name
This guy is a pro and used a mule account to do it
Woah, hopefully he releases it here
Did no-one pay attention when this was discussed as being 0.1FPS?
Quote Originally Posted by Isn'tThisHowItGoes View Post
Did no-one pay attention when this was discussed as being 0.1FPS?
Thanks are messed up. Here is an invisible thanks from me :
I saw this happen yesterday, some level 1 guy was standing right on the avatar, he yelled out "LAB" and killed about 10 people who teleported.
Easiest to do with a trickster, it's quite hilarious when it happens... If the guy who called lab was an orange star starting with the letter L and ending with TS, I think I know who it is... (don't want to out him as a hacker so I didnt put the whole name); It wasn't 0.1 fps because ever since the new update you can't change your fps via performance stats.
Oh and it isn't really godmode, it's essentially just 'pausing' your game using a certain program... Your ability uses and chat still go through even when you're 'paused' so it seems as if you can actually play while not taking shots, which isn't true.
its still useful to yell out 'lab' and get people dead.
I did with this cheat engine. When you set the speedhack to 0 you take 0 dmg. If you use a trickster you can tp on top of it really fast and set it to 0.
Also I wanna know his ign.
Sorry for bumping this, cover your account fame in that screenshot if you want to continue playing realm.
Quote Originally Posted by Lux Lux View Post
Sorry for bumping this, cover your account fame in that screenshot if you want to continue playing realm.
ummm... he has
Yeah thats after i said. -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post


ummm... he has
Quote Originally Posted by Lux Lux View Post
Yeah thats after i said. -_-
no no, i didnt touch this post after i posted it
I always post ppls IGN in the trading section(even tho they have it all covered, there are some details i can use for finding em out),
AND HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSED to POST a IMAGE THRU WHICH U CAN BUST ME huh ?
Dont try to report the REPORTER, Im indian
Quote Originally Posted by krishtna999 View Post
no no, i didnt touch this post after i posted it
But someone else did:
Last edited by Lovroman; 1 Day Ago at 05:34 PM.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?