Thumbs upMW3 XP Trainer - My first project.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
MW3 XP Trainer - My first project.
Hello all, this is the first hack I ever tried to make as im new to making hacks and cheats.
This is just a simple xp trainer so you can give yourself xp and keep rank up.


Scans:

 
Scans
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/5a0b71b98443aac0d376570431ca8e50b3d5ebad
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/0...is/1400599192/


Screenshot:

 
Screenshot


Message me if any errors or bugs.

Thank you.
MW3 Hack_mpgh.net.zip194 KB · 358 downloads Clean
//Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by zeluism011 View Post
will i get banned??
If you get caught by VAC, yes.
THANK YOU YOU ARE BESTTHANK YOU YOU ARE BEST
I need help with this stuff I've never hacked andthing before
I need help with this stuff I've never hacked anything before
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?