Naruto 677

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Don't fail us now TenTen, this is the only way to make you relevant again!

*trips*
Oh no, not mind control of all the people who weren't going to contribute to the fight! The ONE thing that could have stopped naruto, tying up random people!

Just for the record, there are like a dozen problems with the moons eye plan involving the moon. The biggest being genjutsu working through the aspect of gravity, not sight.

And the fact that once it becomes day the moon will lose it's "visibility" by a lot and that in what, 2 weeks the genjutsu becomes innefective?
-------------------------------------------

The odd thing is that the 4th somehow ended up back in konoha. How....how did that happen?
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
The odd thing is that the 4th somehow ended up back in konoha. How....how did that happen?
He used plot hole jutsu to teleport back. I'm sure Kishi will explain it after like a volume of the dream world and internal struggles or some bullshit.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
He used plot hole jutsu to teleport back. I'm sure Kishi will explain it after like a volume of the dream world and internal struggles or some bullshit.
Still don't understand why there was a need for him to hypnotize all those people.

I mean the only 2 with any potential to harm him are naruto/sasuke.....
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Still don't understand why there was a need for him to hypnotize all those people.

I mean the only 2 with any potential to harm him are naruto/sasuke.....
cos he being hypnotized by kishi
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Oh no, not mind control of all the people who weren't going to contribute to the fight! The ONE thing that could have stopped naruto, tying up random people!

Just for the record, there are like a dozen problems with the moons eye plan involving the moon. The biggest being genjutsu working through the aspect of gravity, not sight.

And the fact that once it becomes day the moon will lose it's "visibility" by a lot and that in what, 2 weeks the genjutsu becomes innefective?
-------------------------------------------

The odd thing is that the 4th somehow ended up back in konoha. How....how did that happen?
I believe he transported some Biju Bombto a far of location and in another instant(this nikka fast-give him that) he teleported himself to the village. He most likely has those special seals just about anywhere and everywhere. If you think about it, he probably doesnt have one at the battlefield unless he ....nvm he has one on Obito.
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
I believe he transported some Biju Bombto a far of location and in another instant(this nikka fast-give him that) he teleported himself to the village. He most likely has those special seals just about anywhere and everywhere. If you think about it, he probably doesnt have one at the battlefield unless he ....nvm he has one on Obito.
Yeah i'm sure he teleported there on accident.....but he has no arms so i'm not exactly caring atm.

And naruto can't regen dead people.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Yeah i'm sure he teleported there on accident.....but he has no arms so i'm not exactly caring atm.

And naruto can't regen dead people.
cant be sure cos jesus can revive dead ppl so naruto might too.
Thanks.. I miss naruto...
I swear, if TenTen misses this I am gonna lose it.

She has never done shit, so hopefully she amounts to something for once.

Also, none of this makes any sense. Am I the only one that see's this?
Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
I swear, if TenTen misses this I am gonna lose it.

She has never done shit, so hopefully she amounts to something for once.

Also, none of this makes any sense. Am I the only one that see's this?

She's such an irrelevant character and this was the one and only thing she could do... and she fucked it up. She's already under the genjutsu from what I read, but then again some of these panels are confusing as hell. Like the one when TenTen opened up the scroll, I stared for a good minute trying to understand the panel to the left of her. Did she fall? It would be a lot easier to understand if the scanlators translated the SFX.
Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
I swear, if TenTen misses this I am gonna lose it.

She has never done shit, so hopefully she amounts to something for once.

Also, none of this makes any sense. Am I the only one that see's this?
Uh......tentens under the genjutsu.

Somehow this genjutsu involves light....but doesn't require you to see the light or touch it.(as kishimoto shows several people indoors).
==============================


Honestly At this point i'm just going "why? Why is this even a thing?">

Madara has infinite chakra, can use all the sharingan techniques for genjutsu already, all the rinnengan techniques(save Pein's "soul summon"), and several other stupid things like "shadow clones in another dimension", not to mention whatever the hell the tree-helpers are called(zetsu? Are they both zetsu?).


The only person capable of any threat is Sasuke, which is just laughable as even at the final battle sasuke completely overshadows naruto's powerup.

>_>

Please tell me the next 4 chapters aren't just going to be random scenes with rinnegann'd people doing pointless shit.
=======================================


On a side note, bleach has surpassed naruto for a full year now. Gratz on that bleach.
Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
I swear, if TenTen misses this I am gonna lose it.

She has never done shit, so hopefully she amounts to something for once.

Also, none of this makes any sense. Am I the only one that see's this?

Ten Ten is under the Moon Justu so Naruto/Sauske/Hokages going to have to destroy the moon first.
I found this chapter almost unneeded. First of all if Kishi wants to take over everyone then why tie everyone up. I mean really all she has to deal with is madara who she pretty much has control of, naruto and sasuke. Why even waste the time of tying them up if they are under the genjustsu for now. Also isnt the basic thing for any of the eye genjutsu's is that if someone with an outside chakra source gives you their chakra then it should undo it. So since naruto has the fox why in the hell can he not just walk outside of sasuke's susanoo and woop some ass. Just complete BS. Now if Kishi/Madara fought in the chapter and then tied everyone up and used them as hostages, that would be understandable. Just this whole chapter was shit.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?